Hampton Extruded Railing System
- Matte finish – 100% extruded Cellular PVC with aluminum reinforced core
- 3-1/2” width flat top profile (RS40350F)
- 3-1/2” width peaked profile (RS40350P)
- Commercial Code Approved spans up to 10 feet
- Hidden Stainless Steel fasteners
- 1-1/4” square-edge balusters
- 5” standard newel cover, 6”, 8”, 10” & 12” optional
- Solid PVC flat & pyramid newel caps, injection molded cap optional
- Mahogany top cap option available
- Does not require paint, but can be painted (LRV >55)
Hidden Fastener System
The Hampton Extruded Rail System by INTEX Millwork Solutions has a fastener system that is truly hidden. The hardware is completely concealed inside the rail. The fastener system used for Hampton will not rust and stain rail, columns or newel posts as seen in competitive rail products.
Injection Molded Cap & Trim Ring
- Pre-finished Solid Cellular PVC Caps
- Color Matched to Hampton Rail
- Special Mold Technology that Creates a Matte Finish to Match the Sheen of Hampton Rail
- Larger & Heavier Wall Thickness as Compared to Competitive Injection Molded Caps
Dress your curb appeal by adding decorative panels to your selected INTEX Railing System. Decorative Panels are available for all INTEX Railing Systems. Select an INTEX design or design your own.
INTEX can create radius rail arcs from 6′, 8′ and 10′ rail spans. For stairway applications 6′ and 8′ spans are available.* INTEX guarantees the radius rail fit when the INTEX Radius Rail Template Kit is used. Request a INTEX Radius Rail Template Kit.
Nothing adds distinction and definition to homes and outdoor living spaces like a stylish exterior railing. Adding the timeless detail of a Mahogany Cap will bring your railing project to the next level with the look and feel of real wood!
Gates are reinforced with aluminum, crafted with no open cells and feature Hampton or Dartmouth top rail and balusters.
Three Line Rails
Have any questions? Call us at 781-422-0131 or email us using the form below and we will respond as soon as possible.