Proven to Defend Your Build
Combat cold and heat: The continuous insulation from LP NovaCore sheathing can reduce
potential heat gain or loss through the studs, making a more comfortable house for homeowners.
- .The sheathing’s dual-layered design is made up of 1″ of XPS foam adhered
to nominal 7/16 OSB giving the overall product an R-Value of R-5.*
- Comes in nominal 4’x8′, 4’x9′, and 4’x10′ sizes.*
- 2-in-1 sheathing that cuts and installs like OSB to provide a solid
nailing substrate for a variety of facades and a layer of continuous
- Sheathing is installed with the foam facing towards the studs
(i.e., the OSB facing the outside).*
- LP NovaCore sheathing is backed by a 20-year limited warranty.*
- With zero ozone depletion potential, specifying and
installing LP NovaCore™ sheathing helps builders achieve
LEED®, ENERGY STAR®, and Green Building Standard ICC
- By using FOAMULAR® NGX™ XPS, the R-value of LP
NovaCore sheathing increases as temperatures drop
while other polyiso foam products can see a decrease in
their R-value as temperatures drop.
- With LP NovaCore sheathing, builders in some climate zones
can use 2×4 studs while still meeting strict energy codes.
*For SI: Inch = 25.4mm 1. ASTM C578 Compliance Type 4, Compressive strength 25 PSI. 2. Dimensions are reduced 1/8˝for proper spacing during installation. 3. Visit lpcorp.com/warranties for details
Have any questions? Call us at 781-422-0131 or email us using the form below and we will respond as soon as possible.